Allows for a quick critique of team meetings, training and learning. The emphasis is on what can be done to improve (i.e. change) the process and not what is wrong with the process.
- At the conclusion of a meeting, each member fills out the agreed upon process check form.
- Collect all the process check forms.
- Discuss the suggested process improvements.
- Decide as a team what will be done differently as suggested improvements are incorporated into the team process.
Suggested Plus/Delta Format
(click on the image to take you home)
- Each team member fills out two Post-It notes - one for something which went well and one for an area which needs improvement (with recommendation if possible).
- Divide a flip chart or board into two columns, one labeled with a + and one with a triangle.
- Place your Post-Its on the sheet in either the + (went well) column or the triangle column (suggestion for improvements.